Monday, August 17, 2009

3rd year anniversary!!!



BEWARE: Mushy-ness galore!
3 of the best years I have ever lived has flown by me, and as I look back at many ignorant naysayers, I am absolutely more in love today than I was on March 5th 2006. Negative humans that do not allow love to drive their marriages multiple times imparted their ignorance to me saying that the giddiness won't last and that I would be praying for a break, or that we would be sick of each other in 1 year. I would like to tell all of them, (although their intentions were not to degrade or consciously display their ignorance) that not only were they completely off the beaten path, but that they must be missing something and I feel bad for them, pity them really. I do not profess the perfect marriage, or to know all things pertaining to eternal relationships. Actually I understand I have a lot to learn... I digress... Danelle has been my best friend for 3 years and my eternal companion for only a little shorter time than that. I still miss her when I go to work, I can still get lost in her eyes and I always want to be with her wherever we go! Beyond being the perfect wife and making our home a Temple, she is the most amazing Mother! She gives everything to Kade and has made him so happy. She is always wanting to be better and helps me be a better Priesthood holder. I love discussing principles and doctrines and scriptures with her because she always sheds new light on whatever we are speaking about. I will spend the rest of eternity falling more in love with my best friend! Thanks Danl!!!

10 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

Ahhh Alex...that was SO sweet! You guys are so amazing and have such a special relationship and marriage. Happy Anniversary you two and MANY more to come! Love you guys!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

So awesome and congrats!! Our 3rd yr ann. was yesterday!!! That's rad they are soo close!!

Tiffany said...

You guys are cute :) Happy Anniversary!!!

Cyd said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. You guys are so cute and inspiring!

cskelton said...

That's my boy! How sweet, and true. I love both you guys, ahh, nay, all three of you. You are setting a good example for others who watch, and those who would follow in your footsteps.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

SHALEY said...

How cute! I totally thought this was Danelle writing this because I had no idea guys were capable of saying such sentimental things! Happy anniversary guys!

cindave said...

happy anniversary you two love birds!

Ginny said...

nice work, Alex. I couldn't agree more about the naysayers...I feel the same way and we will be celebrating 10 years next week!! keep up the good work!!

Joy said...

Wisdom beyond your years young man. My next son in law will have a rough row to hoe to measure up. I do love you despite my teasing.

Ilez said...

I completely agree! It's great to see people totally in love like you two!