Thursday, August 20, 2009

We bought a house!!!!

We are so excited and a little nervous at the same time, but mostly excited! It will be fun to have a place of our own! It is in clearfield and it is on a not busy street which is something I really wanted. It has a fenced in yard, 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, a living room and a family room, 2,100 square feet, new carpet, new paint fun stuff like that. We can't wait. We will be closing on September 28th but we are going to move in with my parents for a month to save a little. We are so sad to leave Farmington but please stay friends with us everyone!! So, here is the link to the house if you want to take a look. I don't have much else to add... maybe later. Yay!

Ok so the link doesn't work anymore, I think because they took the listing off of the website. So here is a picture of the outside. I know it doesn't show much so we will put some pictures up later.


10 comments:

Maria said...

SO SO Exciting! :) I'm wondering if you can try putting up the link again--I want to see your house! The link didn't work for me...

Tiffany said...

We are so excited for you guys! There's something liberating about having to fix things when they break ;)

Ginny said...

congrats! that is very exciting!!!

Ashley and Brady Brown said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see it! While you are living at your mom's, we better see eachother often. We are home now, so we need to get together too! If you need help moving, we would be more than happy to help.

Stacey said...

Congratulations!! That is going to be so much fun.

DaveandBayly said...

Bummer, I am sad you are leaving but it's awesome for you guys!

Cristyannie said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Congratulations! I think it looks really cute! I love red brick houses!

Ashton said...

Wow! Congratulations! You are going to have so much fun in your new house! Good luck with moving and everything! Enjoy the time with your family. We lived with my parents for a month and a half and it was so much fun for them to spend time with their grandson. Have fun!

Josh and Kensey said...

Wow a House!! That is so awesome! I'm sad that I won't see you anymore! You are going to love having your own home though, and what a great time to buy!

cindave said...

congrats again! we'll miss you, but what an awesome opportunity for you guys.