Saturday, August 22, 2009

No house

I was hesitant to tell people we bought a house but once I figured they accepted our offer and we had been approved for the loan all that was left was an inspection. The house was flipped so I figured since it has passed inspection recently it probably would pass again so I figured lets announce it!

Our Realtor just called. Turns out the broker company accepted two offers. Silly I know, probably doesn't happy very often. Ours was the second so we are out of luck. Oh well, we probably weren't supposed to be there. Just thought I'd let you all know.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm so bummed for you...I know how excited you both were. I promise, you'll get into a house soon. Let me know if we can help at all.

Maria said...

Oh, no! That is terrible. What a stupid thing to have happen. Hopefully you can find another good choice soon!

(and maybe that house was infested with flesh-eating termites, and you're actually lucky to be escaping with your lives...) :)

Josh and Kensey said...

I'm probably just selfish but I'm glad that you'll be around longer! You'll find a house soon, and you'll love it even more!

DaveandBayly said...

I'm way sorry! that totally stinks!

Toni said...

So sorry (with some sarcasm) I was sad to think you were moving so fast so I am selfishly happy. Its really hard to accept things you want so bad that aren't meant to be, we went through a few denials before we got our house and a lot of tears on my part. It'll work out when it should.

Ashley and Brady Brown said...

Oh that stinks! It's ok though, I wasn't too excited for you to move THAT far away anyways! You'll find something else!

Ginny said...

dang. i hate the house-buying roller coaster!! my brother- and sister-in-law just learned that the house they were supposed to move in to next week won't be happening. ugh. good luck and love the perspective and attitude!!!