Saturday, April 10, 2010

The buzz

So here's the story. Alex wanted a buzz. So I granted his wish and buzzed his hair. Alex, being the patient person that he is kept saying "are you done yet?!" I said "I am just going over the whole thing again to make sure I don't leave any pieces sticking out". Its a pet peeve of mine to see buzzed hair with long hairs sticking out everywhere. But Alex said " Oh its fine just let me shower and we can fix it later if there are any long hairs". And so it was. Maybe one minute later Alex came walking out of the bathroom toward the buzzers saying "You suck at cutting hair" Before I could do anything about it Alex stuck a guard on and started buzzing. I had used a three ...and he was using a one. Its hard to tell in the picture but the right side of his hair is significantly shorter than the rest. So what do you do? Buzz the rest with a one. He looks like a cancer patient. But cute as ever as you can tell!! haha!!Oh but the story doesn't stop there. Kade wakes up from his nap. I see a light come on in Alex's head. I'm thinking "Finally!" But then... this is what happens.
My baby boy! All his cute hair!! Alex wanted to use the number 1, I said "How about a three?"
And then because I "suck" at cutting hair, I finished things up.
My cute buzzed boys.
Now that Kade has a buzz he doesn't look like a baby anymore, he looks like a little boy. I guess I have to accept the fact that he is growing up!

1 comment:

The Tanner Family said...

Dude, I see a hair sticking up right in front on Kade's head! hahaha JK He looks adorable....Kade that is! What a big boy!