Thursday, April 29, 2010

catch up... picture overload style.


And of course they are out of order because thats just the way blogger is.

The other night after family scripture study Kade just carried the Book of Mormon all around the house with him. I think he is preparing. :)



So a couple of nights ago we decided we need to encourage Kade more to eat, or at least TRY what we are eating. You can tell by the look on his face it didn't go over so well. It was a night of tantrums, food throwing, kicking and screaming. He actually went to bed hungry, not because we made him but because he got so mad that he we couldn't get him to eat ANYTHING. But I am happy to report that the next night went MUCH better. The battle wasn't totally lost. But I will say this : THE BOY HAS SOME DETERMINATION!! And we really haven't a clue where he got it. ;)
Our MANY stormy days are spent like this. He is like a puppy dog, he whines and bangs on the door ALL DAY LONG!


Once in a while the door is unlatched and he can sneak out.

Freedom!!!! (why is everything underlined all of a sudden!!? Bah!)

But then something like this happens... We are referring to the bruise, not the motorcycle. The motorcycle is probably one of the reasons he tries to escape. But it just so happens to make little boys bruises feel better.
He spends so much time at the door sometimes he just has to lie down and relax haha!
This wasn't staged. He took Dads cycling hat and put it on himself. He looked so cute in it! (Yay! No more underlines!!!)
Isn't he so dang handsome!!!
This toilet paper was good for some quantity entertainment. He played on it for days... until Mom got sick of it being in the living room.

Kade loved "helping" me clean out the fridge.
You can tell by the look on his face haha. We actually get lots of comments about the faces Kade makes. I guess he's just a really expressive kid.
Here are some more pictures of a few of the faces we could catch on camera. He's such a funny boy!









I failed to mention that Kade is walking and in more trouble than ever. Its pretty cute to see my little guy walk!

12 comments:

Maria said...

Such a cute little man! I love all the pictures!!

Tiffany said...

Love all of those! So very cute. This weather is definitely a damper on little boy's moods who just discovered the outdoors...

SHALEY said...

Seriously he is one of the best looking babies I have ever seen! But it makes me sad when you put shoes on him because then he looks less like a baby and more like a little boy :(

Tiffany said...

he is a cutie pie! I'm a little relieved he finally got an owie...I was beginning to think he was made out of bubble wrap ;)

wuxiheather said...

He's so stinkin cute!

wuxiheather said...

Oh and I love your play by play of what's going on as you upload the pictures and write on blogger. That is exactly how I feel every time but I'm too much of a perfectionist to leave it that way so then I delete and re upload and re write, etc, etc, etc until I think I'm going to die. It drives me CRAZY! Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Grandma T said...

I just love that kid! I'm a little worried about his learning how to ride a motorcycle at such a young age though, and don't think he's not paying attention

Angela B said...

You should try using Picasa to upload to your blog, the pictures go in the right order and it doesn't take as long... I personally love Picasa for picture organizing!!

The are so much fun when they start to walk. Landen always goes and gets his shoes and tries to open the door too.

JACK's house said...

So cute...maybe you can get cade to come clean my fridge :)

DaveandBayly said...

he looks so grown up!! Wow, he's so cute!!

Miss Bear said...

I must SQUISH those cute chubby cheeks!!! What a darling little man!!

Queen of Kings said...

Oh my Heavens he is DARLING! I love all of his little faces I can't believe how big he is getting! You are such a good Mom!