Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ok one more

We went to this cute little ice cream shop tonight. We decided to get Kade a little cone. It was so cute watching him eat it! Yes, he made a horrific mess. But it really was so fun. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him enjoy his cone. Alex was very worried about the stickiness. That is one of his big pet peeves haha! Convenient for being a Father isn't it? :)
We didn't really plan ahead so no camera. These are taken with my phone so that is why the quality is so bad.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute :) You are the blogging queen!!! He is such a sweetie, and such a ham, I love it :)

Jenny said...

I just read through all your latest posts! You guys are such a fun family-I just love you! :) I can't believe how quickly this last year went by!

Tiffany said...

Such nice parents. My oldest didn't get her first ice cream cone until she was 2 1/2 years old!!!!! I thought it would be too messy...

cindave said...

fun posts! i can't believe it's been a year either! Caleb's bday is in 2 weeks. nuts. i have yet to let caleb go crazy with the ice cream...or a number of other things...i'm with alex. i hate sticky!!

Wood Fam said...

Its fun to watch them enjoy the messy things! Kaleb loves ice cream and suckers... totally sticky, but oh so cute! Kade is so big! Can't believe he's one!

Josh and Kensey said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!! Kade is growing so fast! I miss seeing him in person! Maybe we should do play dates with our boys! Where exsctly do you guys live now?