Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank You!

This blog has been for the purpose of keeping a journal more than anything. I just wanted to take a second and thank everyone for their love and support. Dinners have been prepared, cards, flowers and cookies have been brought, phone calls have been made, and condolences sent. Experiences like this help you realize what true friendship means. A quick word about my sweet wife, she has been working so so so hard AND been very sick. Not only did she do all that, she was always there for me when I needed her, late nights and early mornings at the hospital, and on the phone all of the time. She is amazing! Anyway, thanks again to everyone!

2 comments:

cindave said...

i hope you don't mind, but there are some more cookies coming your way. i'm a little slow, but we've been thinking about you guys. the offer for anything you need is still out there. see you soon i hope!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

we've thought about you guys SO much! we hope you are doing well. Hey Danielle...I want to talk to you about something..can you email me your phone number or something? I really want to chat when you can...when your not barfing! :( Thanks! lavaki0816@gmail.com